I had the privilege of speaking at WordCamp Kansas City 2018 in a session about troubleshooting the most common WordPress issues. Some of the topics covered were:
- Importance of reading WordPress error messages
- Troubleshooting 404 errors on all subpages
- Fixing error establishing database connection
- Troubleshooting syntax errors & media issues
- Identifying & addressing WordPress plugin conflicts
- The importance of staging environments & backups
You can download the slides from my talking by clicking here.